Come See the Harmony Museum
NOTE:For the most up to date information, please like our Facebook page.
Museum Tour Information: The Harmony Museum will be closed temporarily again due to the rise in COVID-19 cases. The office is still available via phone call for any questions. (724) 452-7341 Please note, that calls made on the weekends will not be answered until Tuesday afternoon.
Our Museum shop has reopened but due to Non-Covid medical issues, it is not open on a regular basis right now. Normal hours would be Tuesday thru Saturday Noon to 4 pm.
The Harmony Museum is located at 218 Mercer St., Harmony, Pa 16037.
- Tuesday through Friday – Open 1 – 4 p.m.
- Closed Mondays & Holidays
- Reservations are suggested and required for groups of 10 or more.
- Adults $7.00 (ages 18 – 59)
- Seniors $6.00 (ages 60+)
- Youth $3.00 (ages 6 – 17)
- Children 5 and under no charge
Come enjoy your guided tour, which begins at the main Museum building, then move on to the Ziegler Log house and end up at the Wagner/Bentle Haus. Tours normally take about an hour. Not all areas are handicap accessible.