Artisan's Saturdays in Harmony
It’s like having 10 weeks of mini Christmas Market shopping!
2020 Dates, Times = This page is a work in progress! Check back often!
- Every Saturday (weather permitting) beginning September 12 and running through November 14
- 10 am to 5 pm
- Limited number of Christmas Market artisan vendors you know and love, and other local artisans will be set up in the Harmony Museum yards and along our fence and building line and Bottlebrush Gallery will have their wonderful vendors as well.
- Harmony Business Association will have vendors in the corners of the square, along with some scattered down Mercer St.
- Harmony’s businesses will be open for more shopping fun and food!
- Masks and Social Distancing REQUIRED! We want our visitors to shop as safely as possible and to be able to continue the fun all 10 weeks with no issues. Please, understand, you must abide by the rules! Thanks!
- Each weeks schedule will be listed below, with names and information of the vendors that will be in town that week.
- PARKING will change weekly depending on availability in town. Parking for guests for this week is Grace Church, the New Visitor’s Log Cabin Kiosk Lot. Located on Main street just south of the Square. Spring Street Public Lot, just across the tracks and across from Harmony Boro’s maintenance building, there are over 40 spaces available and the Municipal building at the top of Mercer Street has parking available.
- NO parking in the firemans lot, the Harmony Museum lot, Bottlebrush lot or the Weaver’s Cabin lot. Parking in the square should be left for Lagerhaus Bakery customers from 7 am to 2 pm. Thanks for your understanding.
Please visit each website for full days/hours and details.
|Lagerhaus Bakery||Two Fraus Bakery||Wunderbar Coffee and Crepes|
|The Harmony Inn||Harmony Museum Shop||Bottlebrush Gallery|
|Aura Massage & Wellness||Seva Reiki||Last Dog Records|
|Harmonie Laden||Darn Yarn Needles & Thread||Linden Tree Antiques|
|The Enchanted Olive|
Number of vendors will change weekly depending on their availability.
We are busy gathering the details Check back often for updated information and links to vendors and local businesses.
Vendors Scheduled for Saturday September 26 (subject to change)