Area memories March 2020

Area Memories – Here’s The Answer!

AnswerWhere was this old landmark? Baldingers Store Baldingers was first built in 1933 as a fruit stand/farm market by Allen and Dorothy Dietz Baldinger.  The paved area in the front in the first picture is old Route 19. In the 1940s a deli and sandwich shop were added featuring hams and other meats as well […]

Read More »